Vision Systems - VuMaster
The BATY VuMaster is a 2D vision system with a massive difference.
Due to its innovative absolute 2D scale system, the VuMaster does not have a conventional moving stage or encoders - just a floating measuring camera that moves anywhere in the measuring range. The result is fast, accurate, ‘non contact’ measurement over a much larger measuring range - 400mm x 300mm.
Because the camera moves and the part stays still, there is often no need for expensive and time consuming work holding devices.
VuMaster allows inspection routines to be recorded and stored. When played back, these ‘programs’ run automatically using under CNC control using ‘Video Edge Detection’ to automatically ’capture’ measurment data from each of the features to be measured.
Finally, a range of dimensional, multiple component and SPC reports can be generated including a fully dimensioned drawing of the measured part.
- Large 400mm x 300mm X-Y measuring range
- Sturdy construction with a granite base
- Supplied with the latest Mark 4 Fusion software
- Colourmap measuring technology
- Programmable collimated profile lighting
- Teach and repeat part programming
- Advanced video edge detection
- Digital zoom
- Supplied with stand, rack mount PC and 22'' monitor
- Programmable segmented LED surface ring light
- Auto inspection CNC playback